Fibre 48C OM3 Outdoor PE/NY/NMA/PE, BLK
Part #: GLTOM3AI048BK
GLT-AI Series Fibre
Call 1800 66 99 99
To talk to someone about this product
Rodent and termite resistant cable – PE jacketed core with Nylon termite barrier covered with a Non metallic rodent resistant armour (Glass yarns) and then overall PE jacketed.
Optical cable with 12 fibres per tube in a 6-around-1 configuration.
Up to 6 jelly filled loose tubes around a central FRP strength member with “dry blocking” using Super Absorbent Polymer based materials.
Designed primarily for outdoor applications such as a trunk, distribution or feeder cable for local loop, metropolitan and long haul applications.
Not intended or suited to indoor applications except as allowed in S-009 for an outdoor cable.
- Material :PBT Strength Member Material: FRP
- Water Blocking
Over FRP Rod:
Water swellable yarn
Over S-Z core:
Water swellable tape
- Rip Cords Material Aramid Number of Cords As required
Inner Jacket Material HDPE Colour Black
Nominal Thickness 1.3mm
- Termite Barrier Material Nylon Colour Blue Minimum Thickness 0.45 mm
- Rodent Barrier Material Glass yarns
- Outer Sheath Material HDPE Colour Black Nominal Thickness 1.5 mm Overall Diameter 14.5 mm
- Nominal Cable Weight 200 kg/km
Image Disclaimer. The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.