Fibre 12c OM4 LooseTube PE/NY/FRP/PE BK
Part #: GLTOM4AS012BK
Call 1800 66 99 99
To talk to someone about this product
Armoured, rodent and termite resistant cable – Nylon termite barrier under Fibre Reinforced Plastic armour. Where xxx is the number of fibres.
Up to 72 Fibres with 12 fibres per tube in a 6-around-1 configuration.
Up to 6 jelly filled loose tubes around a central FRP strength member with “dry blocking” using Super Absorbent Polymer based materials.
Designed primarily for outdoor applications such as a trunk, distribution or feeder cable for local loop, metropolitan and long-haul applications.
Not intended or suited to indoor applications except as allowed in S-009 for an outdoor cable.
- Material:PBT Strength Member Material: FRP
- Water Blocking
Over FRP Rod:
Water swellable yarn Over S-Z core: Water swellable tape
- Rip Cords: Material Polyester. Number of Cords: As required
- Inner Sheath I, Material HDPE Colour Black, Nominal Thickness 1.3 mm
- Inner Sheath II (Termite Barrier) Material Nylon Colour Blue, Minimum Thickness 0.45 mm
- Outer Sheath Material HDPE Colour Black Nominal Thickness 1.5 mm Nominal OD 16 mm
- Cable Weight 220± 25 kg/km
Image Disclaimer. The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.