Part #: GLTSM1AG036BK
GLT-AG Series Fibre
Call 1800 66 99 99
To talk to someone about this product
Termite proof cable with a sacrificial PE jacket.
Optical cable with 12 fibres per tube in a 6-around-1 configuration.
Up to 6 jelly filled loose tubes around a central FRP strength member with “dry blocking” using Super Absorbent Polymer based materials.
Designed primarily for outdoor applications such as a trunk, distribution or feeder cable for local loop, metropolitan and long haul applications. This cable can be used in duct or direct burial1 applications.
Not intended or suited to indoor applications except as allowed in S-009 for an outdoor cable.
- Tube Details Material :PBT
- Strength Member Material: FRP
- Water Blocking
Over FRP Rod:
Water swellable yarn
Over S-Z core:
Water swellable tape
- Rip Cords Material Aramid Number of Cords As required
- Inner Sheath I Material HDPE, Colour Black, Nominal Thickness 1.3 mm
- Inner Sheath II (Termite Barrier) Material Nylon, Colour Blue,Nominal Thickness 0.45 mm
- Cable Weight 120 kg/km
Image Disclaimer. The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.