Made for the Underground, Garland’s new Cat6A cable
Garland has extended its underground cable range with a new underground Cat6A cable.
The new cable features Cat6A transmission performance and is designed primarily for outdoor and underground duct applications.
- UV stabilised PE outer jacket
- Jelly filled to prevent ingress of moisture into the cable
- Overall foil screen to address interference and alien crosstalk concerns
- 8mm diameter
- Compatible with Garland jacks and patch panels
Cable used to connect:
- Outdoor IP cameras to internal monitors
- Outdoor security devices to controllers
- Temporary buildings and site offices
- Guard houses and remote offices
Available in the industry standard 305m pack, this new Garland cable allows for extension of a 10GB network into the outside world.